yze the themes, imagery or interpretation of The Waste Land and describe how one or more of these are found in contemporary society
- Evaluating a film for its significance to the study of social justice movements
- Course Project: Proposal – Analyze the impact of the Industrial Age and the rise of of capitalism and discuss the key features of both and their influence on contemporary society
- Course Project: Proposal – Compare and contrast society during the early Renaissance in Europe to contemporary society
- Course Project: Proposal – Analyze views of women's reproductive solutions in the 19th Century and interpret their historical and contemporary impact.
- themes in us and world history – wgu themes in us and world history competency 117.1.5 individuals as mechanisms of social/governmental changes
- the basic themes, topics, and concepts that make up the discipline of ethics. What are the themes or ideas that unite the different ethical theories? What is it that ethics aims to explain?
- Epepidemiological Studies: Interpretation and Presentation This assignment will allow you to explore and understand the strengths and limitations of how studies of similar phenomenon differ in interpretation and presentation.
- Course Project: Proposal – Investigate the history of slavery and discuss the ways in which this history impacts contemporary society
- Choose a Fortune 500 firm of your choice analyze it after collecting data and develop a consulting proposal and project using the concepts and material in the text and videos PowerPoint slides must accompany the project, 10 pages text minimum, and plus 10 power point slides.
- Analyze and identify at least one health promotion project in your area and describe its history and role in the community. Provide recommendations for funding, regulation, and demographics of this project.