effects of job satisfaction, compensation and job retention on the nursing faculty shortage
This is a thesis paper. I have completed the literature review, but it needs many corrections according to my advisor. I would like to be able to write my entire thesis, but need help in doing so. Final paper (with research completed) is due by mid February.
- Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word strategic objectives summary. Include your balanced scorecard and its impact on all stakeholders, and the communication plan. Identify key trends, assumptions, and risks in the context of your final business model. Develop the strategic objectives for your new division of the existing business in a balanced scorecard format in the context of key trends, assumptions, and risks. The strategic objectives are measures of attaining your vision and mission. As you develop them, consider the vision, mission, and values for your business and the outcomes of your SWOT analysis and supply chain analysis. Consider the following four quadrants of the balanced scorecard when developing your strategic objectives: Shareholder Value or Financial Perspective, which includes strategic objectives in areas such as: Market share Revenues and costs Profitability Competitive position Customer Value Perspective, which includes strategic objectives in areas such as: Customer retention or turnover Customer satisfaction Customer value Process or Internal Operations Perspective, which includes strategic objectives in areas such as: Measure of process performance Productivity or productivity improvement Operations metrics Impact of change on the organization Learning and Growth (Employee) Perspective, which includes strategic objectives in areas such as: Employee satisfaction Employee turnover or retention Level of organizational capability Nature of organizational culture or climate Technological innovation Evaluate potential alternatives to the issues and/or opportunities identified in the SWOT Analysis paper and table you completed in Week 3. Create at least three strategic objectives for each of the four balanced scorecard areas. Base your solutions on a ranking of alternative solutions that includes the following: Identify potential risks and mitigation plans Analyze a stakeholder and include mitigation and contingency strategies. Incorporate ethical implications Develop a metric and target for each strategic objective using a balanced scorecard format. Example: a strategic objective in the shareholder or financial perspective is to increase market share. A metric to actually measure this strategic objective of market share increase is, "The percentage of increase in market share." The target is the specific number to be achieved in a particular time period. The target for the metric of "Increase market share" could be "Increase market share by 2% for each of the next 3 years" of an increase of 2% per year for 3 years.) Outline a brief communication plan discussing how you will communicate the company's strategic objectives that includes the following: Define the purpose. Define the audience. Identify the channel(s) of communication and why you selected that channel. Format paper consistent with APA guidelines. Attachments Screen Shot 2016-04-05 at 9.17.03 PM.png Screen Shot 2016-04-05 at 9.17.08 PM.png
- Your supervisor, Sarah Harris, is a new probation officer who has been on the job for only a few months and is still learning the job herself. You are asked to prepare a memo to Sarah Harris listing the five types of helping professionals that she might come into contact with during her job as a probation officer in a pretrial diversion program. Also, you will need to select one psychological theory and one social work theory from the list that you feel would aid her most in dealing with the adults on her caseload.
- Describe in general the shortage of nursing staff and needs of recruitment of nurses to compensate of shortage.
- The Retention and Shortage of Nurses in Healthcare Custom Essay
- Employee compensation and satisfaction
- How Nursing Leadership Affects Staff Nurses’ Job Satisfaction
- Job Satisfaction Paper
- regular consultations between managers and their subordinates impact productivity and job satisfaction?
- Briefly describe the clinical issue or problem for your project, the setting, and population of interest to orient classmates and faculty.
- HOLMES INSTITUTE FACULTY OF HIGHER EDUCATION