ing Theory and Self-Care Speaker Notes
This paper is associated with a Power Point presentation, khhfselfcare.ppt, and provides the text of the spreader notes for this 5 slide Power Point project. The project addresses the critical nature of self-care management in regards to heart failure patients. Bibliography lists 3 sources.
- You are a consultant who has been hired to help a retail jewelry store reach out to new and existing customers. You have chosen to use a collaboration tool to help your client. Create a 6-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with detailed speaker notes for the management of the jewelry store that reveals your findings. Include the following criteria: Research collaboration tools using the Internet. Choose a product to help your client. Explain how the jewelry store could leverage the tool to serve customers. Explain how you could use Web 2.0 to expand market reach. Consider whether the jewelry store should expand to B2B and B2C. Explain your response and discuss the rationale. Include detailed speaker notes to discuss your findings and provide rationale. Complete the following in your presentation: Format the slides using a standard style or create your own. Insert a chart, graph, or table on at least one slide to show the advantages of the product you have selected. Create and insert a hyperlink to the company that makes sense for the product you have selected. Insert a video or animation that supports the message of your presentation. Cite at least two references in your presentation.
- NRS-430V Week 3 Collaborative Learning Community: Nursing Conceptual Model Presentation [12 Slides + Detailed Speaker Notes]
- present a Risk Management and Quality Improvement staff training session based on your organization through a PowerPoint® presentation. Display your project plan for implementing needed changes in the organizations risk management processes. The 25-slide presentation should include the applicable content learned throughout this course. Provide your PowerPoint® speaker notes and references for review.
- personal brand and future story: an 8- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation, including detailed speaker notes
- NRS-433V Week 5 CLC – Evidence Based Practice Presentation [15 Slides + Detailed Speaker Notes]
- NRS-429V Week 5 Collaborative Learning Community: Health Promotion and Community Resource Teaching Project [21 Slides + Detailed Speaker Notes]
- Community Assessment and Analysis Presentation [30 Slides + Detailed Speaker Notes]
- PICO Statement [12 Slides + Detailed Speaker Notes]
- Business Pitch: PowerPoint Presentation with Speaker Notes.
- The organization is Human relations theory organization and the key role for my role is Human Resources but there are 5 members in the group choose a key role for them as well please read the details provided below also please provide the Notes too on the bottom of each PowerPoint.