prepare a presentation using Microsoft® PowerPoint® that explores and describes one nursing theorist.
CHOOSE ,Chapter 36:”Cornelia M. Ruland and Shirley M. Moore: “Peaceful End-of-Life Theory”
- Peaceful End of Life Theory
- Peaceful Evacuation
- Assignment 1: A Peaceful Evacuation: Building a Multi-Project Battalion by Leading Upward
- Peaceful Evacuation- Building a Multi-Project Battalion by Leading Upward
- Moral test of government is how that government treats those who are in the dawn of life, the children; those who are in the twilight of life, the elderly; and those who are in the shadows of life, the sick, the needy, and the handicapped
- A fundamental part of ethics is the search for the good life and how to live rightly. Most of us have goals and dreams. You probably have a vision of what the good life would look like for you. With this in mind, do you think pluralism would help you to live in a diverse society, one in which other people's opinions and lifestyles may clash with your pursuit of the good life? Does relativism offer a better or worse alternative? Explain your reasoning. Your paper should be 2-3 pages in APA format.
- One of the very first cases that caught Freud’s attention when he was starting to develop his psychoanalytic theory was that of Anna O, a patient of fellow psychiatrist Josef Breuer. Although Freud did not directly treat her, he did thoroughly analyze her case as he was fascinated by the fact that her hysteria was “cured” by Breuer. It is her case that he believes was the beginning of the psychoanalytic approach. Through your analysis of this case, you will not only look deeper into Freud’s psychoanalytic theory but also see how Jung’s neo-psychoanalytic theory compares and contrasts with Freud’s theory.
- Choose a middle-range theory or grand theory that, in your opinion, can be applied to practice. What are the assumptions underpinning this theory? Discuss how this theory finds application in your area of practice.
- Research a systems development life cycle of your choice. Select one of the phases (systems analysis, design, implementation, evaluation, and maintenance) and evaluate its importance and impact on the entire life cycle.
- Consider a real life bargaining and negotiation situation that involves two parties and the multiple issues to be negotiated that has already occurred, currently in progress, or will occur in the near future in your personal life or at work