Question: Please Respond To The Following Questions Based Upon These Course Objectives: Describe Patient Privacy Laws And Regulations. Identify Emerging Security Threats. Interpret Access Controls To Maintain Confidentiality When Releasing And Disclosing Personal Health Information.
Please respond to the following questions based upon thesecourse objectives:
- Describe patient privacy laws and regulations.
- Identify emerging security threats.
- Interpret access controls to maintain confidentiality whenreleasing and disclosing personal health information.
- Personal Autonomy and Health Policy Choose a current health policy issue or law that has ongoing relevance in public health. Some options include, but are not limited to, banning trans fats in local municipalities, controlling the size of sugary drinks sold in restaurants, requiring nutrition information on menus, indoor and outdoor smoking bans, removing sugary drinks from schools, or mandating vaccines for health care workers or children entering school. Describe why the chosen policies or laws are controversial. In your response, discuss how these policies affect personal autonomy (the cost to the individual) to benefit society. Provide a professional statement* on why these policies and laws are important to the overall health of the community. *Personal and professional opinions may or may not align. It is very important in your employment to be able to provide a professional opinion, regardless of how it aligns with your personal beliefs. Professional opinions are based in research and fact and reflect the beliefs of the organization as a whole and all those who work for the organization.
- Question: IDENTIFY THE KIND OF ACINUS. IDENTIFY THE SPECIFIC NAME OF THE EPITHELIUM 5 IDENTIFY THE EPITHELIUM. IDENTIFY POINTED EPITHELIUM. IDENTIFY THE ORGAN. IDENTIFY THE CELL THAT IS POINTED. IDENTIFY THE PROGENITOR CELLS OF THE POINTED STRUCTURE. IDENTIFY THESE STRUCTURES FOUND IN THE CONNECTIVE TISSUES. IDENTIFY THE SPECIFIC KIND OF TISSUE. IDENTIFY THE …
- For this Discussion, you will investigate how another organization conducts assessments. Begin by finding out whatever you can through Web searching about your local or state health department's approach to assessment and strategic planning. Find out also if there are initiatives at the state level to coordinate health assessments from the various communities in the state. If so, are there tools and forms available to do that? (See the Iowa state Web site as an example: http://www.idph.state.ia.us/chnahip/reports_2005.asp.) Then locate and interview someone who has been involved in community health assessment and strategic planning at either a local or state level. To find a person to interview, contact your local health department. Depending on the size of the department, you may wish to ask to interview the director or else ask to be referred to someone who has participated in assessment and strategic planning. If you prefer, you could instead call your state health department; each state should have personnel who deal with coordinating strategic plans from individual counties, and one of these individuals might be a good person to interview. Your interview may be conducted over the phone or via e-mail, or in person if you prefer. (Note: You must transcribe or summarize your interview and post it.) Prepare your thoughts and questions carefully in advance so you can be succinct in your interview. In your interview, you should ask them questions along these lines, as well as any other questions you think are appropriate to the organization or individual you are working with: 1. How do you assess the needs of your community? How often do you conduct assessments? 2. What use did you make of the assessment data? Did you develop a strategic plan or something similar for your department and/or for the community? Please describe this plan. (For example, how detailed is it? Is it a long-range plan?) 3. What are your thoughts about the assessment process? How well is it working? What are specifc strengths of the process from your perspectives? Any barriers or difficulties to overcome? Then: # Identify the organization and title of the person you contacted (for privacy purposes, however, do not identify the name of the person you interviewed). # Summarize the findings of your interview, highlighting what you found most surprising or interesting regarding the challenges and benefits of the community health assessment process. Is there anything you would do differently or do you have suggestions for improvement? # Post a transcript or detailed summary of the interview as an attachment; this will allow other students who are interested to learn more about this organization's assessment process.
- using the case study and NIST SP 800-53, Identify and prioritize IT Security controls that should be implemented. Discuss any applicable US Government regulations/standards that apply to this organization (The organization is from Project 1)
- Question: Why Is Patient Confidentiality So Important In Health Care? Give An Example Of A Breach Of Patient Confidentiality
- Question: PLEASE HELP WITH THE BELOW SCENARIO You Have Just Become The Director Of Health Information Management For A Community Mental Health Center. This Is The First Time You Have Worked In Behavioral Health. What Would You Need To Do To Ensure That You Understand And Can Implement The National And State Laws In The Realm Of Privacy And Release Of Information …
- Discuss the principles of data integrity, professional ethics, and legal requirements related to data security, regulatory requirements, confidentiality, and client’s right to privacy.
- Question: 80 Domain It Information Protection Access, Use. Disclosure, Privacy And Security 2.14 Patient Mix-up Placed Competency Il.1 In The Group Family Practice Where You Are The Administrator For Six Participating Physicians, Patients Share A Waiting Room. Patients Are Called By First Name To Go To Their Respective Physi. Father. Ted Jones, Sr. Sees Dr. Morrison. …
- Question: 1-10 Please Please And Please Right Anwers Everyone Giving Me Wrong Answers Please Please Help Asap Please
- Determine the information technology/security gaps and develop a security strategy that includes issues relating to confidentiality, integrity, and availability (CIA), and that includes the key elements relative to People, Process, and Technology.