tyle=”text-align: justify;”>I am a RN and Taking BSN
In a reflection of 600 words, explain how you see yourself fitting into the following IOM Future of Nursing recommendations:
( I am a RN and Taking BSN program)
Recommendation 4: Increase the proportion of nurses with a baccalaureate degree to 80% by 2020.
Recommendation 5: Double the number of nurses with a doctorate by 2020.
I am a RN and Taking BSN
Recommendation 6: Ensure that nurses engage in lifelong learning. Identify your options in the job market based on your educational level. How will increasing your level of education affect how you compete in the current job market?
How will increasing your level of education affect your role in the future of nursing?
- explain how you see yourself fitting into the following IOM Future of Nursing recommendations:
- how you see yourself fitting into the following IOM Future of Nursing recommendations:
- Antitrust laws were essentially created to stop businesses that got too large from blocking competition and abusing their power. Mergers and monopolies can limit the choices offered to consumers because smaller businesses are not usually able to compete. Although free and open competition ensures lower prices and new and better products, it has the potential to significantly limit market diversity. Look at the 2 examples below of how mergers and acquisitions have affected the way in which companies do business. Read each of the 2 examples below. Prepare a APA formatted research paper that responds to the aligned questions. Specifically, your paper must: Identify the two firms with similar problems from different countries Conduct a comparative analysis of the firms Analyze political, social, ethical and legal differences and their impact on management decision making Provide substantive conclusion and recommendations Submitting your assignment in APA format means, at a minimum, you will need the following: TITLE PAGE. Remember the Running head: AND TITLE IN ALL CAPITALS ABSTRACT. A summary of your paper…not an introduction. Begin writing in third person voice. BODY. The body of your paper begins on the page following the title page and abstract page and must be double-spaced (be careful not to triple- or quadruple-space between paragraphs). The type face should be 12-pt. Times Roman or 12-pt. Courier in regular black type. Do not use color, bold type, or italics except as required for APA level headings and references. The deliverable length of the body of your paper for this assignment is 4-5 pages. In-body academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required. A variety of academic sources is encouraged. REFERENCE PAGE. References that align with your in-body academic sources are listed on the final page of your paper. The references must be in APA format using appropriate spacing, hang indention, italics, and upper and lower case usage as appropriate for the type of resource used. Remember, the Reference Page is not a bibliography but a further listing of the abbreviated in-body citations used in the paper. Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-body citation. Example 1 Federal antitrust enforcers are investigating whether a multinational pharmaceutical company has attempted to minimize the impact of generic competition to one of its most profitable prescription drugs. This anti-depressant drug is the company's best seller, with sales last year of $2.11 billion, representing a 22% increase from the year before. The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) is conducting an investigation to determine whether the company has engaged in activities to prevent generic alternatives to the prescription drug from entering the market. Specifically, the FTC is challenging a practice among brand-name and generic-drug manufacturers to agree to delay the introduction of the lower priced generic drugs to the market. Answer the following questions: Why would the drug maker want to stymie generic competition? Explain. What types of legal barriers to market entry exist? What are the possible ethical dilemmas present in this example? Example 2 The boards of 2 major telecommunications companies recently agreed to a $16 billion-dollar merger that would create the world's largest telecommunications company in the world. Although some agree that the synergy between these companies could be dynamic, others feel consumers could ultimately pay the price for the merger depending on which company becomes dominant in the various service areas. Answer the following questions: Why do you think consumer advocates have expressed concern over such merger possibilities? Other than pricing, what are some pitfalls that consumers might have to deal with when 2 major companies merge? What are the possible ethical dilemmas present in this example?
- Reflection of IOM Future of Nursing recommendations
- You are a consultant who has been hired to help a retail jewelry store reach out to new and existing customers. You have chosen to use a collaboration tool to help your client. Create a 6-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with detailed speaker notes for the management of the jewelry store that reveals your findings. Include the following criteria: Research collaboration tools using the Internet. Choose a product to help your client. Explain how the jewelry store could leverage the tool to serve customers. Explain how you could use Web 2.0 to expand market reach. Consider whether the jewelry store should expand to B2B and B2C. Explain your response and discuss the rationale. Include detailed speaker notes to discuss your findings and provide rationale. Complete the following in your presentation: Format the slides using a standard style or create your own. Insert a chart, graph, or table on at least one slide to show the advantages of the product you have selected. Create and insert a hyperlink to the company that makes sense for the product you have selected. Insert a video or animation that supports the message of your presentation. Cite at least two references in your presentation.
- Review the Institute of Medicine (IOM) report: "The Future of Nursing: Leading Change, Advancing Health," focusing on the following sections: Transforming Practice, Transforming Education, and Transforming Leadership.
- s people mature, they can change. Sometimes they become better human beings: self-confident, sensitive, thoughtful, and kind. Sometimes their experiences make them weak, callous, or cruel. Explain how and why the following characters in “King Arthur” change in the course of this myth: (a) Arthur; (b) Lancelot; (c) Guinevere; (d) Gawain; (e) Mordred. Do you see yourself in any of these characters? How so?
- The importance of the IOM “Future of Nursing” report related to nursing practice, nursing education and nursing workforce development.
- Identify the importance of the IOM “Future of Nursing” report related to nursing practice, nursing education and nursing workforce development
- The impact of the IOM report on nursing practice, particularly in primary care, and how you would change your practice to meet the goals of the IOM report.