Organizational behavior: Four Ways to Build or Enhance Self-Efficacy
1. Read Chapter 3 section on Attributions (pg. 61-63)
2. Study the boxed information titled: \”Four Ways to Build or Enhance Self-Efficacy\”
3. Write an example from your life (work or personal) where you have experienced each of the four ways. (A numbered labelled list is OK, if you chose, for this assignment. But! You must still apply clear thinking/writing and demonstrate your understanding.)
Number and label each of the four examples.
- Consider a research interest within field of study. Develop a synthesized 1,400-to 1,750-literature review in which you compare and contrast the four studies
- Discuss strategies to build a higher professional self-esteem. Discuss ways to empower nurses.
- Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word strategic objectives summary. Include your balanced scorecard and its impact on all stakeholders, and the communication plan. Identify key trends, assumptions, and risks in the context of your final business model. Develop the strategic objectives for your new division of the existing business in a balanced scorecard format in the context of key trends, assumptions, and risks. The strategic objectives are measures of attaining your vision and mission. As you develop them, consider the vision, mission, and values for your business and the outcomes of your SWOT analysis and supply chain analysis. Consider the following four quadrants of the balanced scorecard when developing your strategic objectives: Shareholder Value or Financial Perspective, which includes strategic objectives in areas such as: Market share Revenues and costs Profitability Competitive position Customer Value Perspective, which includes strategic objectives in areas such as: Customer retention or turnover Customer satisfaction Customer value Process or Internal Operations Perspective, which includes strategic objectives in areas such as: Measure of process performance Productivity or productivity improvement Operations metrics Impact of change on the organization Learning and Growth (Employee) Perspective, which includes strategic objectives in areas such as: Employee satisfaction Employee turnover or retention Level of organizational capability Nature of organizational culture or climate Technological innovation Evaluate potential alternatives to the issues and/or opportunities identified in the SWOT Analysis paper and table you completed in Week 3. Create at least three strategic objectives for each of the four balanced scorecard areas. Base your solutions on a ranking of alternative solutions that includes the following: Identify potential risks and mitigation plans Analyze a stakeholder and include mitigation and contingency strategies. Incorporate ethical implications Develop a metric and target for each strategic objective using a balanced scorecard format. Example: a strategic objective in the shareholder or financial perspective is to increase market share. A metric to actually measure this strategic objective of market share increase is, "The percentage of increase in market share." The target is the specific number to be achieved in a particular time period. The target for the metric of "Increase market share" could be "Increase market share by 2% for each of the next 3 years" of an increase of 2% per year for 3 years.) Outline a brief communication plan discussing how you will communicate the company's strategic objectives that includes the following: Define the purpose. Define the audience. Identify the channel(s) of communication and why you selected that channel. Format paper consistent with APA guidelines. Attachments Screen Shot 2016-04-05 at 9.17.03 PM.png Screen Shot 2016-04-05 at 9.17.08 PM.png
- Compare culture clashes or basic differences that could account for possible miscommunications and propose ways to adapt and overcome such differences to enhance intercultural proficiency in your current role or in a hypothetical situation you develop.
- Self Efficacy – 7 pages
- Self Efficacy – 7 pages – (APA format with Reference)
- Prepare a 700- to 1,050-word paper in which you examine the field of organizational psychology. In your examination, be sure to address the following items: Define organizational psychology. Explain the role of research and statistics in organizational psychology. Describe how organizational psychology can be used in organizations. Format according to APA standards. Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
- The Four Metaparadigms: Identification, discussion, and documentation from the literature of your perspective on the basic four metaparadigms/concepts of patient, nurse, health, and environment.
- describe the state of four major problems of domestic violence by comparing present-day American society to that of at least four other cultures
- paper that: relates how all four of the planning concepts (phasing, branches, planning horizons, and forward and reverse planning) as well as strategic, operational, and tactical planning helps sequence operations within the planning process compares and contrasts how all four of the planning concepts, as well as strategic, operational, and tactical planning would be implemented in specific emergency situations during the planning process.