For M1: Assignment 3 select one peer-reviewed article related to be your focal/research question.
Ideally, you will find this article by conducting an online library search in the AUO library specifying “peer-reviewed” as one of the search criteria.
When you have chosen your article, write a review/critique of the study.
Your review should include the following:
- The main topic and focus or thesis of the journal article.
- The argument the author is making and its relevance to the focal/research question.
- The type of article—published, original research, meta-analysis, or reflection piece.
- The key findings of the study.
- Your opinion about the merits of the study, including future points of interest or research.
Your review should be approximately 100-150 words in length, should contain proper grammar and spelling, and should follow APA format regarding structure (e.g., title page and references page) and citation of sources.