th Behavior theory in Nursing
Choose a health behavior theory and explain how you might apply it in a specific situation, real or imagined. Can you see yourself doing this in practice? Why or why not?
- In Week One of this course, you were asked to find a child to observe. For this assignment, you will observe the child using the requirements below and summarize your observation. This can be done in one sitting, or it can be done in two since you will be conducting two different observations. Two is preferable for accuracy of assessment. For the observation you will need to: Be sure you have the permission of the child’s parent. Exclude any identifying information for this child (e.g., last name) Follow the guidelines on pages 141-144 of the course text regarding behaviors during the visit (ethical conduct, avoiding personal bias, etc.). Be sure you have the appropriate materials ready: You will need either a Running Record Form or an Anectodal Record Form, whichever you choose. For this form, you will choose one developmental domain to observe (e.g., cognitive, physical, motor, or language). You will need either a Time Sampling Form or an Event Sampling Form, whichever you choose. For this form, you will choose one developmental domain to observe (e.g., cognitive, physical, motor, or language). Example: Assessing “Bobby,” I would first observe his motor development using an anecdotal record form. In a different sitting, I would observe his cognitive development using an event sampling form. For the assignment, you will need to include: A title page. A copy of the completed Running Record Form or Anecdotal Record Form (remember this should address one domain). A copy of the completed Time-Sampling Form or Event Sampling Form (this should address a different domain). A one page summary of the observation(s). In this summary, include: How you felt the observation went and why. How receptive you feel the child was and why you feel that way (if using one of the video options state the reaction of the child upon being videotaped as you see it). The most challenging aspect of this observation. The most enjoyable aspect of this observation. What you learned from this experience. What you would change next time. A one-page paper providing some developmentally appropriate activities you might implement for this child in the classroom or daycare center to foster growth in each of the developmental domains you observed, and why those activities are a good fit for this child. Your two-page paper should be in proper 6th edition APA format. Remember to submit two written pages, both observation forms, and your title page in one document. Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
- Evaluating a film for its significance to the study of social justice movements
- Choose a middle-range theory or grand theory that, in your opinion, can be applied to practice. What are the assumptions underpinning this theory? Discuss how this theory finds application in your area of practice.
- What are the characteristics of standard normal distribution? The HR department of an organization collects data on employees’ age, salary, level of education, gender, and ethnicity. Which data do you think is more likely to follow normal distribution? Explain why. What is the role of probability concepts in business decision-making? Provide specific examples. What are the differences between probability and coincidence? Can the probability be more than 1 or less than 0? Explain why or why not.
- consider the profiles of each of the four generations and share how these profiles apply to your generation. Explain how and why they do or do not apply. How may the characteristics of your generation affect how you are managed in the workplace?
- Choose a different company for this assignment than the ones you chose for the previous assignments in Weeks 1 and 2 (This could be the company you work for). Write a 700- to 1,050-word memo to the CEO. Include in this memo the following items supported by course concepts and real life examples: Choose two decision making tools, forecasting models or simulation models and describe how they would bring value to the organization. Discuss how constraints such as IT, limited capacity, technology and capital affect the company's supply chain. Format your memo according to APA guidelines.
- Your assignment is to write a 2-3 page essay in which you address the scenario below. Suppose that you have a house guest from another country. He is curious about the lifestyles that we tend to lead in the United States. He wants to know why there seems to be such a big problem with nutrition and lack of exercise. Explain to him why nutrition and exercise are important to the health of our society as a whole. Case assignment expectations: Use information from the modular background readings as well as any good quality resource you can find. Please cite all sources and provide a reference list at the end of your paper. LENGTH: 2-3 pages typed and double-spaced. The following items will be assessed in particular: 1. Your ability to explain why lifestyle factors such as nutrition and exercise are important to the health of a society 2. Some in-text references to modular background readings (APA formatting preferred) Be sure that your opinion is justified with evidence from the literature. Try to use several scholarly references for each assignment. All references should be cited properly in the text of the paper as well as at the end. Please limit your response to 3 pages maximum. Assignments are due on the Monday after a module ends.
- Personal Autonomy and Health Policy Choose a current health policy issue or law that has ongoing relevance in public health. Some options include, but are not limited to, banning trans fats in local municipalities, controlling the size of sugary drinks sold in restaurants, requiring nutrition information on menus, indoor and outdoor smoking bans, removing sugary drinks from schools, or mandating vaccines for health care workers or children entering school. Describe why the chosen policies or laws are controversial. In your response, discuss how these policies affect personal autonomy (the cost to the individual) to benefit society. Provide a professional statement* on why these policies and laws are important to the overall health of the community. *Personal and professional opinions may or may not align. It is very important in your employment to be able to provide a professional opinion, regardless of how it aligns with your personal beliefs. Professional opinions are based in research and fact and reflect the beliefs of the organization as a whole and all those who work for the organization.
- PR deals with top 3 media platform has major impact on PR. Give examples（ real world examples） for each platform. (creative PR) . provide the reasons why is good or bad for company. 2 。explain the concept of the diminishing mass public . provide 5 reasons with example ( eg. Apple) why they need for PR professional to segment their publics for a successful PR campaign.
- s people mature, they can change. Sometimes they become better human beings: self-confident, sensitive, thoughtful, and kind. Sometimes their experiences make them weak, callous, or cruel. Explain how and why the following characters in “King Arthur” change in the course of this myth: (a) Arthur; (b) Lancelot; (c) Guinevere; (d) Gawain; (e) Mordred. Do you see yourself in any of these characters? How so?