tyle=”text-align: justify;”>Research Paper Guidelines:
1)Health care policy
2)Review current evidence-based literature on health care policy. The American Journal of Public Health, Public Health Nursing, and Family and Community Health are some examples of peer review journals you may use. Select at least three peer review journals that relates to health care policy. This paper I will submit to turn-it-in a software that will check PLAGIARISM.
3)Using your articles, write a 5 page paper [excluding title and references pages] on your selected topic. Answer the following questions in your own words with the use of the APA guidelines. Review Plagiarism.
a. Describe the health issue. Discuss the significance of the topic to the population and to you. Why did you choose this topic? and Show statistics.
b. Explain why your topic is an issue of concern for the public. Who is affected by this health issue and why?
c. How would you as the COMMUNITY HEALTH NURSE solve this issue? Include collaboration from professionals, organizations, and agencies and multilevel approaches. Incorporate current COMMUNITY HEALTH NURSING practice and provide examples of innovative and effective nursing interventions.
d. Conclude with implications for the practice of the COMMUNITY HEALTH NURSE now and in the future. What are your recommendations?
e. APA guidelines followed.
f. Spelling, grammar, and sentence structure appropriate.
- Student Instructions For each assignment, you will use the M.U.S.E. link to complete the lab. Access the M.U.S.E. by clicking on Learning Materials. https://class.aiu-online.com/_layouts/MUSEViewer/MUSE.aspx?mid=3319400 In this lab, you will determine how an invasive species—the zebra and quagga mussel—affects other species in the freshwater lake. Use the animation to help you come up with an answer to the following: Why do you see increases and decreases in the invasive species population? What are the implications associated with these alterations to the ecosystem as a whole? The Effects of Zebra and Quagga Mussels Introduced into a Freshwater Lake As you have learned, population dynamics are caused by the biotic potential of the population and the effects of environmental resistance. When there is minimal environmental resistance impacting a population, it will exhibit a population explosion. One reason for minimal resistance could be factors that no longer regulate a population (e.g., predator decline or resource increases). Another reason for a population explosion is the introduction of an invasive species. Invasive species are species foreign to an ecosystem and are not immediately regulated by the environmental restraints of the particular ecosystem that they invade. This in turn allows their populations to grow seemingly uncontrolled and to displace other indigenous populations. Examples of such an invasive species into North America are dreissenid mussels, commonly known as zebra and quagga mussels. Their introduction into the Great Lakes has caused economic hardship and a reorganization of the ecosystem. This has led, in part, to pollution-causing effects that can be linked to an alga known as Cladophora. Ecosystems are webs of intricately balanced interactions, what happens when a new species is introduced that uses a disproportionate share of the ecosystem’s resources? Using the M.U.S.E. link, review the background information and animation to complete your report. Use the Lab 5 worksheet for assignment instructions and data collection.
- To make sure you are up to date on the special guidelines the GASB has declared, your manager asked you to research GASB Statement No. 56. He also asked you to show him, side by side, how government accounting journal entries might differ from for-profit journal entries in these similar events. Write 500–750 words that addresses the following: When was GASB Statement No. 56 initiated? In your own words, what is the essence of the new ruling? Why did the GASB probably deem it as being necessary? How might GASB Statement No. 56 change the activities of any accountant performing governmental accounting? Create journal entries for all of the following situations. On 10/1/2010, a for-profit Company A provides $100,000 of service to Company B. Company B plans to pay their bill 90 days later. Create the journal entry when the service is provided. Create the journal entry when the cash is received. On 12/1/2010, the city's recreation department receives a government grant of $100,000 specifically to use for next year's park upgrades, which will begin on 1/1/2011. Create the journal entry made when the cash is received. Create the journal entry to be made on 1/1/2011. A for-profit retail store buys $200,000 of inventory on 9/1/2010. Create the proper journal entry to show purchase of this inventory. A local city park buys $200,000 of food merchandise for later resale. It uses the purchase method to account for inventory. Create the proper journal entry for when this purchase is made. A nonprofit organization receives a $250,000 donation on 12/1/2011, but the donor specifically wants it spent in 2012. Create the journal entry or entries to show the proper recording of revenue (this may require more than on journal entry). Create the subsequent journal entry to show spending of the funds.
- In Week One of this course, you were asked to find a child to observe. For this assignment, you will observe the child using the requirements below and summarize your observation. This can be done in one sitting, or it can be done in two since you will be conducting two different observations. Two is preferable for accuracy of assessment. For the observation you will need to: Be sure you have the permission of the child’s parent. Exclude any identifying information for this child (e.g., last name) Follow the guidelines on pages 141-144 of the course text regarding behaviors during the visit (ethical conduct, avoiding personal bias, etc.). Be sure you have the appropriate materials ready: You will need either a Running Record Form or an Anectodal Record Form, whichever you choose. For this form, you will choose one developmental domain to observe (e.g., cognitive, physical, motor, or language). You will need either a Time Sampling Form or an Event Sampling Form, whichever you choose. For this form, you will choose one developmental domain to observe (e.g., cognitive, physical, motor, or language). Example: Assessing “Bobby,” I would first observe his motor development using an anecdotal record form. In a different sitting, I would observe his cognitive development using an event sampling form. For the assignment, you will need to include: A title page. A copy of the completed Running Record Form or Anecdotal Record Form (remember this should address one domain). A copy of the completed Time-Sampling Form or Event Sampling Form (this should address a different domain). A one page summary of the observation(s). In this summary, include: How you felt the observation went and why. How receptive you feel the child was and why you feel that way (if using one of the video options state the reaction of the child upon being videotaped as you see it). The most challenging aspect of this observation. The most enjoyable aspect of this observation. What you learned from this experience. What you would change next time. A one-page paper providing some developmentally appropriate activities you might implement for this child in the classroom or daycare center to foster growth in each of the developmental domains you observed, and why those activities are a good fit for this child. Your two-page paper should be in proper 6th edition APA format. Remember to submit two written pages, both observation forms, and your title page in one document. Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
- Personal Autonomy and Health Policy Choose a current health policy issue or law that has ongoing relevance in public health. Some options include, but are not limited to, banning trans fats in local municipalities, controlling the size of sugary drinks sold in restaurants, requiring nutrition information on menus, indoor and outdoor smoking bans, removing sugary drinks from schools, or mandating vaccines for health care workers or children entering school. Describe why the chosen policies or laws are controversial. In your response, discuss how these policies affect personal autonomy (the cost to the individual) to benefit society. Provide a professional statement* on why these policies and laws are important to the overall health of the community. *Personal and professional opinions may or may not align. It is very important in your employment to be able to provide a professional opinion, regardless of how it aligns with your personal beliefs. Professional opinions are based in research and fact and reflect the beliefs of the organization as a whole and all those who work for the organization.
- Evaluating a film for its significance to the study of social justice movements
- Choose one of the health topics we have covered thus far in the semester and create an intervention to addresses that issue. In your short essay you should identify the health issue, the target audience, describe the intervention, and any expected outcomes. The foundation of the intervention my be based on one of the following theories Health Belief Model, Ecological Model, or Transtheoretical Model and Stages of Change
- You are a consultant who has been hired to help a retail jewelry store reach out to new and existing customers. You have chosen to use a collaboration tool to help your client. Create a 6-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with detailed speaker notes for the management of the jewelry store that reveals your findings. Include the following criteria: Research collaboration tools using the Internet. Choose a product to help your client. Explain how the jewelry store could leverage the tool to serve customers. Explain how you could use Web 2.0 to expand market reach. Consider whether the jewelry store should expand to B2B and B2C. Explain your response and discuss the rationale. Include detailed speaker notes to discuss your findings and provide rationale. Complete the following in your presentation: Format the slides using a standard style or create your own. Insert a chart, graph, or table on at least one slide to show the advantages of the product you have selected. Create and insert a hyperlink to the company that makes sense for the product you have selected. Insert a video or animation that supports the message of your presentation. Cite at least two references in your presentation.
- List your 2 or 3 favorite television shows or films and, in each case, describe the importance the show gives to family life. What family forms are presented in the show? Are families a source of happiness to people or not?
- Choose a different company for this assignment than the ones you chose for the previous assignments in Weeks 1 and 2 (This could be the company you work for). Write a 700- to 1,050-word memo to the CEO. Include in this memo the following items supported by course concepts and real life examples: Choose two decision making tools, forecasting models or simulation models and describe how they would bring value to the organization. Discuss how constraints such as IT, limited capacity, technology and capital affect the company's supply chain. Format your memo according to APA guidelines.
- Select a movie or TV show that effectively communicates the cultural, values and norms of a society that is different from your own culture. Ideally, this movie or TV show would be a foreign film with subtitles.