avo Case/Nursing Perspective
A 10 page research paper that examines the case of Terri Schiavo, has been in vegetative state since a sudden heart attack in 1990 at the age of 26. Michael Schiavo, her husband, has been trying to have Terry’s feeding tube removed, which would allow her to die. Blocking this action are Terri’s parents, Robert and Mary Schindler. The ethical dilemmas involved are explored from a nursing point of view. Bibliography lists 7 sources.
- Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word strategic objectives summary. Include your balanced scorecard and its impact on all stakeholders, and the communication plan. Identify key trends, assumptions, and risks in the context of your final business model. Develop the strategic objectives for your new division of the existing business in a balanced scorecard format in the context of key trends, assumptions, and risks. The strategic objectives are measures of attaining your vision and mission. As you develop them, consider the vision, mission, and values for your business and the outcomes of your SWOT analysis and supply chain analysis. Consider the following four quadrants of the balanced scorecard when developing your strategic objectives: Shareholder Value or Financial Perspective, which includes strategic objectives in areas such as: Market share Revenues and costs Profitability Competitive position Customer Value Perspective, which includes strategic objectives in areas such as: Customer retention or turnover Customer satisfaction Customer value Process or Internal Operations Perspective, which includes strategic objectives in areas such as: Measure of process performance Productivity or productivity improvement Operations metrics Impact of change on the organization Learning and Growth (Employee) Perspective, which includes strategic objectives in areas such as: Employee satisfaction Employee turnover or retention Level of organizational capability Nature of organizational culture or climate Technological innovation Evaluate potential alternatives to the issues and/or opportunities identified in the SWOT Analysis paper and table you completed in Week 3. Create at least three strategic objectives for each of the four balanced scorecard areas. Base your solutions on a ranking of alternative solutions that includes the following: Identify potential risks and mitigation plans Analyze a stakeholder and include mitigation and contingency strategies. Incorporate ethical implications Develop a metric and target for each strategic objective using a balanced scorecard format. Example: a strategic objective in the shareholder or financial perspective is to increase market share. A metric to actually measure this strategic objective of market share increase is, "The percentage of increase in market share." The target is the specific number to be achieved in a particular time period. The target for the metric of "Increase market share" could be "Increase market share by 2% for each of the next 3 years" of an increase of 2% per year for 3 years.) Outline a brief communication plan discussing how you will communicate the company's strategic objectives that includes the following: Define the purpose. Define the audience. Identify the channel(s) of communication and why you selected that channel. Format paper consistent with APA guidelines. Attachments Screen Shot 2016-04-05 at 9.17.03 PM.png Screen Shot 2016-04-05 at 9.17.08 PM.png
- The Case of Terri Schiavo
- Evaluating a film for its significance to the study of social justice movements
- Compare the philosophy of providing care from the perspective of Sikh, Bahai, Buddhism, Shintoism, Native American spirituality with that of the Christian perspective
- a description of the problem that you identified in your selected (a Hospital setting) organization. Explain the problem from a closed-system perspective. Then, describe how the problem could be addressed by viewing it from an open-system perspective, and explain how this modification would help you and others improve health care outcomes.
- Write a short paper (maximum three pages, double-spaced) choosing one of these social work systems: child welfare, legal, or welfare (also known as Temporary Assistance for Needy Families, or TANF). How are social problems “typified” (or socially constructed) in this system? How are social justice issues framed in this system? Explain and evaluate what social workers do when working in this system (this is a micro system perspective). How do they obtain clients? How do they assess needs, and design and deliver interventions? What theoretical approaches guide their practices? (Refer back to Unit 4’s introductions on theoretical approaches.) How do they validate their processes and practices (how do they know their interventions work)? What do they need in terms of education, certification, and experience to work in this system? How does the social work system influence the social problems in this system? (This is a macro system perspective.) What is your appraisal of the relationship between the philosophical intentions of social work, the American mindset regarding this system and the people involved, and the social system itself?
- Explain a nursing theory or feminist perspective to guide your clinical practice.(Nursing theory to use is Jean Watson)
- The online lectures and McMinn suggested some “cautions” or possible negative impacts when using prayer and Scripture in counseling. While suggesting these cautions in Christian counseling may appear superfluous, consider the most important therapeutic uses of Scripture and prayer in counseling by indicating how you would address treatment in the case below. Be aware that the case is very similar to an actual case encountered by one of our professors in his private practice. Make sure to adequately integrate class materials as you thoughtfully consider your approach.
- One of the very first cases that caught Freud’s attention when he was starting to develop his psychoanalytic theory was that of Anna O, a patient of fellow psychiatrist Josef Breuer. Although Freud did not directly treat her, he did thoroughly analyze her case as he was fascinated by the fact that her hysteria was “cured” by Breuer. It is her case that he believes was the beginning of the psychoanalytic approach. Through your analysis of this case, you will not only look deeper into Freud’s psychoanalytic theory but also see how Jung’s neo-psychoanalytic theory compares and contrasts with Freud’s theory.
- Create a recovery focused nursing care plan for the mental health patient from case study 2 no introduction and conclusion are required and that the word count is 1500 works with 20% over or under allowed create a Recovery based nursing care plan for the patient in case study 2. the assignment is to be completed in the format provided in the attached document including completion of HONOs One goal per page Requiring 22 Referances, UK english