are and contrast society during the early Renaissance in Europe to contemporary society
- Evaluating a film for its significance to the study of social justice movements
- Course Project: Proposal – Evaluate the work of Artemisia Gentileschi Renaissance Artist and interpret why she is considered an early feminist
- How do hands-on experiences support students in developing a conceptual understanding of the measurement process and the tools of meaHow do hands-on experiences support students in developing a conceptual understanding of the measurement process and the tools of measurement? Compare and contrast these ideas to teaching with worksheets.surement? Compare and contrast these ideas to teaching with worksheets.
- Course Project: Proposal – Compare and contrast human understanding of the nature of revenge prior to and after the creation of Hamlet
- While cost and time are critical components of projects, how would you define the quality of a project? Provide some examples of project reporting metrics a project manager could use to measure and communicate the status of quality during a project.
- Never has there been such a devastating or far reaching war as WWII. It was responsible for tens of millions of military casualties and even more civilian deaths. The average age of a WWII veteran is 92. Approximately 413 WWII veterans die each day. Within two decades few if any will still be alive, but its impact on America, Europe, and the rest of the world is incalculable. There are four major fronts during WWII. The colonies (mostly Africa), the western front, the eastern front, and the Pacific. Write a sold paragraph describing the combatants and the impacts in each of those fronts- name the major battles, explain the strategies, and describe the conclusion. Finally, type a paragraph that discusses the greatest consequences of WWII.
- Course Project: Proposal – Analyze the themes, imagery or interpretation of The Waste Land and describe how one or more of these are found in contemporary society
- Course Project: Proposal – Investigate the history of slavery and discuss the ways in which this history impacts contemporary society
- Course Project: Proposal – Analyze the impact of the Industrial Age and the rise of of capitalism and discuss the key features of both and their influence on contemporary society
- Compare and contrast John Grisham’s piece to any essay, long-form article on a website like The Atlantic or other news sources, or film/documentary that explores a contemporary social issue that matters to you